Despite the lockdown, there are still important developments that are or will impact the way your business manages and pays for energy.
Our latest issue of Energy Insight brings you the latest stories – from forthcoming changes to the way in which key network charges are invoiced, to news of government funding for a new Junior Energy Management apprenticeship.
You can download a free copy from our Energy Insight page here. You can then find out more about:
Forthcoming changes to network charges
- News of delays to changes to Transmission Network Use of System (TNUoS) charges (as part of Ofgem’s Targeted Charging Review (TCR)) that will see the opportunity to save on Triad costs extended for a further year (until April 2022)
- More information about planned changes to the access and forward-looking element of network charges, which are due to be introduced in April 2023
Industry and policy news
- How Ofgem is planning to support the government’s net zero target via a new Decarbonisation Programme Action Plan
- The new Junior Energy Management Apprenticeship that now qualifies for government funding
- A new service to support compliance of the government’s new mandatory Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR) obligation
The latest updates from npower Business Solutions (nBS)
- A new online account management system coming soon from nBS
- How to get free access to online energy management resources via the Energy Management Toolkit hosted on the nBS Energy HQ portal
- More about options available to upgrade old-style Non-Half Hourly (NHH) electricity and Non-Daily (ND) gas meters